YES, we accept article contribution, and it’s free you will also be rewarded with a backlink to your site, and your content will be distributed on the internet and across our social media handles.
We accept articles on Cars, Bikes, Watercrafts, Aircraft, Trains, and anything with wheels that moves.
What to do?
Here is a list of things you should and must do, make sure to read every point very well.
- Write a 1000+ words article on your desired topic or subject matter that has to do with vehicles (cars, buses, bikes, ships, boats, trains, smart car, EVs, etc… ) if you wish to submit an infographic make sure your description is 300 words in length then attach it with your graphic.
- Add relevant images, videos, or other multi-media… make sure you have the right to use them. For featured images (the first image on each post) it should be a minimum of 1200 X 800 or its equivalent.
- Add links to authority sites, you can also link to articles on our site (LIVE post).
- Make all the necessary changes and adjust as you would because there is no second edit.
- Make sure you do not include any link to a root domain (example.com) within the article body.
- Prepare your author bio with a link to your site and social media profiles, HEADSHOT.
- Images should be attached to the email message like you did for the MS WORD FILE, you can also add them to your document for tutorials and guides, so we can place them.
- Now send everything to the editor of this site firstname.lastname@example.org, use .DOC or .DOCX for your file
- Your article will be reviewed and published in 5 working days, and you will be notified if any issue arises.
What not to do?
Here is a list of things you should not do if you want to remain in our good books in order to get your content published on our site.
- Make sure you know what you are doing, you can speak and write in correct ENGLISH
- ONLY original content of the agreed word count should be sent forward.
- You are to wait 5 days before rushing us to publish your content, don’t send the article in the morning and in the evening, you are asking for the status, your content will be disqualified, and email deleted.
- Do not include YOUR root domain in the article body, only in the author bio.
Please EMAIL ONLY your article as an attachment in a WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT and images if available to email@example.com.
Remember LINK is NOFOLLOW and only 1 to your site in your author bio.
Please note once the article is live on our site, you have given us the RIGHTS to OWN the article, and as such can not use it elsewhere without linking back to the original article.
By getting your article PUBLISHED on our site you agree to these terms and conditions.