The incredible story of Brian Kolfage yacht, Freedom, has garnered overwhelming attention from the media and public alike. What makes it so unique? Why would someone build such an extravagant ship?
If you want to know more about this beautiful vessel, read on for everything you need to know about the magnificent Freedom.
The following includes a detailed breakdown of Brian Kolfage yacht and its features.
Histoy of Brian Kolfage
Brian Kolfage is best known for his war veteran and Purple Heart-wearing image on his Right Wing News Facebook page.
According to his bio, he served in Iraq as a flight engineer on an air assault helicopter, which was removed from his website but reposted by Right Wing News.
Kolfage said he lost both legs and one arm after being injured by a rocket-propelled grenade in 2004 during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He also founded a company called Military Grade Coffee, claiming it has created a better cup of joe for combat troops.
Sourcing only the finest beans and delivering them at optimum freshness levels through custom packaging technology.
The company is based in Phoenix, Arizona. It sells its products online. Its website does not appear to list any prices or contact information.
Detailed Features of Brian Kolfage Yacht
It is 24 feet long and 14.5 feet wide with a standard draft of 1.8 meters. Brian collage yacht can accommodate eight guests comfortably in 4 cabins (4 x double beds, 2 x bunk beds, 1 x single bed).
One person can easily handle the boat at full speed. Equipped with twin 140 horsepower outboard engines. This allows for speeds up to 35 knots (40 mph).
There are also GPS navigation systems, depth finder, echo sounder, and autopilot systems installed onboard.
The yacht is designed to have a range of more than 500 nautical miles at 10 knots cruising speed. It has an aluminum hull with teak decks and solid mahogany interior cabinetry.
Also, all interior furniture is custom-made from solid mahogany wood. A large amount of storage space and three large refrigerators/freezers are available throughout.
There is also a generator on board for electrical power when needed or for use as air conditioning if desired.
There are two heads (toilets) on board – both fully equipped with fresh water showers – one in each hull section below deck level.
All water tanks have been completely re-done and re-lined using new materials and techniques. With this, they no longer require any maintenance or repairs – ever!
Fun Facts About the Brian Kolfage Yacht
- Brian kolfage yacht is 120 feet long. It has four decks. The lowest deck is dedicated to deck parties and other entertainment purposes. The second deck is where it sleeps eight guests, while the third and fourth decks are used for sunbathing, dining, and relaxing.
- It can sail across any ocean without any trouble at all. There’s a pool on board with a bar around it. There’s also a gym for those who want to stay in shape when they vacation. There’s even an office that you can use if you need to get some work done during your vacation.
- This boat was designed by one of America’s most famous ship designers, which means that you know that everything about it will be perfect.
- The brian kolfage yacht is known as one of America’s most luxurious yachts ever built, so if you have money and want to live in luxury, look no further than his yacht!
- The price tag on Brian Kolfage’s Yacht is 1 billion dollars! This means you will have to be a billionaire to afford it. This is because of how luxurious and expensive it is. If you are a billionaire, then you should buy one for yourself! It will make your life so much better than it already is. It will give you many memories and experiences you can share with your friends and family.
This yacht has everything that you could ever want or need, so if you have enough money, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get one for yourself. You deserve it after all of your hard work!
Luxury Amenities on Brian Kolfage Yacht
Brian Kolfage yacht is a luxury paradise. It has a sauna, Jacuzzi, helipad, and infinity pool. The boat can carry up to 12 guests. Brian Kolfage’s new yacht is called Freedom, and it reportedly cost him $10 million.
This luxury boat was purchased by The Lone Survivor Foundation and given away in an online raffle where users had to donate at least $3 per ticket (to raise money for wounded veterans).
Each day at 10 am EST, one winner was chosen and would win ownership of Freedom for a month before another winner was drawn.
Brian said that if he won ownership of his new yacht, he planned to take all his Facebook friends out on vacation with him!
How Much Does Brian Kolfage Yacht Cost?
Brian recently listed his boat for $250,000 on Craigslist. He had put it up for sale in November 2018 after putting $2 million worth of upgrades into it.
However, if you’re not interested in taking out a second mortgage on your house and aren’t looking to bid in an auction hosted by a yacht broker or private sales site like Boat Finder, there are other options.
While none of the other yachts will compare price-wise with Brian Kolfage’s ship, they’re all still priced within reach for most Americans—at least most Americans who read expensive tabloids at airports and watch Real Housewives marathons.