As a parent, you have probably come across several wagons for kids, each with different purposes.
These inventions are very helpful, especially when you have more than one little child. However, these wagons have been around for a while.
Wagons are four-wheeled vehicles that have a storage compartment at their back. It also has a handle or a shaft that you can use for pulling it.
At least 2,000 years have passed since people first used wagons for the transportation of commodities throughout the country.
To draw them, they employed the help of powerful animals such as horses, cattle, donkeys, water buffalo, or oxen.
Over hundreds of years, the design of wagons has improved significantly.
For one, they put strings between the wheels and box to provide better comfort for wagon passengers during their journey. From this point on, wagons came in a range of sizes and types.
Wagons are still a form of transportation for some groups of people today. However, in our present day, we mostly associate it with children.
These wagons could be extremely useful for picnics, outings, and small gatherings.
So, here are some of the best wagons for kids:
- 1. Keenz Stroller Wagon
- 2. Little Tikes Deluxe Ride and Relax Wagon
- 3. Baby Trend 2-in-1 Expedition Wagon
- 4. Radio Flyer 3-in-1
- 5. Veer Cruiser
- 6. Hauck Eco Uno Multiple Fold Up Wagon
- 7. Mac sports Collapsible Heavy Duty Beach Wagon
- 8. Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Utility Wagon
- 9. Step 2 Step 2 Wagon
- 10. Moon Lence Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon
1. Keenz Stroller Wagon
Keenz Stroller is the best for a splurge and serves as a good choice for families with special needs. It features a push-pull mechanism that makes it flexible to use.
Its adjustable heights make it possible for it to remain useful as your kids grow.
Furthermore, it features drapes that secure the children and promote privacy.
Pros of Keenz Stroller Wagon
- It is convenient for kids
- Carries additional items needed by children
- Adjusts with time as set by the user
- It is a lightweight wagon
Cons of Keenz Stroller Wagon
- It is bulky when folded
- Does not feature a footwell
- It is expensive
2. Little Tikes Deluxe Ride and Relax Wagon
This portable wagon features space for the child and additional materials.
Interestingly, the wagon features an additional cooler to keep drinks cold. Above it, there’s an umbrella to protect against unfavorable weather.
Furthermore, you can adjust the wagon into a bench for comfortable sitting.
Pros of Little Tikes Deluxe Wagon
- Its umbrella attachment reduces the intensity of the sun
- Flexibility in assuming another role
- Installment of noise-proof in the tires
Cons of Little Tikes Deluxe Wagon
- It’s quite expensive
- It has very limited spaces
3. Baby Trend 2-in-1 Expedition Wagon
This wagon provides a combo that makes it suitable for two kids. Its features highlight its role as a perfect stroller for families.
Also, the wagon makes it easy for infant riders with its universal car seat carrier feature. It also features a good storage provision of four cup holders and a large center console.
This combined attribute makes it one of the most suitable wagons for kids.
Pros of Baby Trend 2-in-1 Expedition Wagon
- Different options for sitting.
- Includes a Seat2Mat feature that easily converts its seat to a mat for lying
- Enough storage provisions
Cons of Baby Rend 2-in-1 Expedition Wagon
- It is heavy to carry about
- You must remove the wheels before folding
4. Radio Flyer 3-in-1
This lucrative wagon serves multiple purposes with tiny adjustments only. As its name suggests, it can serve as up to three wagons in one.
You can easily change the panel from hauling mode to zipping mode. Additionally, it comes with extra seat belts and a UV protective canopy overhead for maximum relaxation.
With this, the Radio Flyer is one of the wagons for kids that suits all purposes.
Pros of Radio Flyer 3-in-1
- It’s a three-in-one versatility
- Features large wheels make it easy to pull irrespective of the ground
- Features good spaces for storage
Cons of Radio Flyer 3-in-1
- Not all versions come with its overhead canopy
- The sides of the wagon are not sturdy
5. Veer Cruiser
Another one of the best wagons for kids is Veer Cruiser. The wagon offers a perfect combination of a stroller and a wagon. Even better, it is like a vehicle that you can push or pull conveniently.
With a snack tray and two drink holders included, you can also use it as a cruiser. Furthermore, it can handle any form of terrain or road and moves comfortably.
Pros of Veer Cruiser Wagon
- It has tires that are sturdy and good for any road.
- Easy to ride
- Includes cross-terrain and comfortable suspension
- It is safe for rough terrains and trails
Cons of Veer Cruiser Wagon
- It is expensive
- Necessary accessories to the wagon come at an additional cost
6. Hauck Eco Uno Multiple Fold Up Wagon
If you’re a parent or guardian looking for a wagon suitable for just a kid, this is the right one. The wagon includes storage pouches for holding drinks and snacks.
However, it is suitable for children between ages two to four.
Pros of Hauck Eco Uno Wagon
- It is lightweight
- You can easily fold it up
- There are provisions for storage
Cons of Hauck Eco Uno Wagon
- It can carry only one child
- There are no availability of seat belts
- Limited in versatility
7. Mac sports Collapsible Heavy Duty Beach Wagon
Though this wagon is not a good choice for transporting your kids, it does much more. Its cup holders ensure you transport beverages without spilling it.
Its tires are like those of a truck making it easy to move through the sand. Therefore, the wagon is perfect for conveying tons of kid materials conveniently.
Pros of Mac sports Collapsible Beach Wagon
- It has just the right provision of space to convey your gear to any location
- Lightweight despite its capacity
- It easily folds and becomes completely flat
Cons of Mac sports Collapsible Beach Wagon
- Cannot carry the weight of children
- There are no canopies
8. Mac Sports Collapsible Folding Utility Wagon
One of MacSport’s original products, this vehicle is not exactly made for kids to sit in. Basically, it is used to move everything concerning your child from one place to another.
The wagon has earned positive reviews for its lighter weight and convenience. This makes it part of the wagons for kids that are suitable and portable for any event, party, or outing.
Pros of Mac sports Collapsible Wagon
- Its lightweight design makes it easy to use
- It is slim, portable, and easy to fold
- Suitable to convey your children’s gear
Cons of Mac sports Collapsible Wagon
- Unable to carry kids
- No extra storage aside from its two mesh cup holders
9. Step 2 Step 2 Wagon
Here is another one of the enticing wagons for kids perfect for your little children. Step 2 Wagon emphasizes the power of two.
So, there are two perfect contoured seats, two-seater options, two cup holder storage, and two seatbelts for a ride.
Plus, it has a deep leg room built in to create the comfort of a chair within the wagon. It also features a foldable handle for storage purposes.
Therefore, step 2 is a very convenient choice for your budget as well. Its convenience with sitting and pulling also makes it the best option for toddlers.
Pros of Step 2 Step 2 Wagon
- It is budget-friendly
- It is easy to clean out
- Made of strong materials that last a long while
- It has extra compartment spaces for other stuff than the kids
Cons of Step 2 Step 2 Wagon
- It requires you to assemble it before you can use it
- It does not easily fold up
- There are no dynamics in sitting positions
- The door is not easy to operate by the kids
10. Moon Lence Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon
The Moon Lence is one of the best wagons for kids that is suitable for your outdoor movements. The wagon comes with 6.3″x 3.9″ thick all-terrain wheels.
Therefore, it runs smoothly on all kinds of terrain. Also, It has an inner rope feature that makes it easily collapsible in a matter of seconds.
Furthermore, it folds completely flat, allowing you to conveniently carry it around. You can also adjust the handle to your preferred length. Thus, it allows you to comfortably pull your kids while on an outing.
Pros of Moon Lence Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon
- It is strong, durable, and resistant to sharp objects such that it doesn’t tear the material
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Offers a carry-on bag
- It has enough storage spaces
Cons of Moon Lence Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon
- It is expensive relative to its kind
Above, are some of the best wagons for kids. For a takeaway, ensure you have the following in mind when buying a wagon:
- The capacity of the wagon regarding the weight it can haul
- The size of the wagon for numerous or few items
- The durability of the wagon
- The safety of your kids and items placed in it
Have an enjoyable outing every day with your kids using the best wagons your kids can’t help but love.